Hello again friends,
We hope that spring is warming up & blossoming with smiles for you! It’s so nice to see the world around us change and get a fresh start. 😀
Speaking of changes… many of you may have heard… but we’ve recently made some big changes to our commercial license terms at DJ Inkers. There are a number of reasons why we’ve made these changes… and we hope that it creates a better win-win situation for you and for us. Here’s the short version of the updates we’ve made… you can read further details here on the DJ Learning Center.
1. We no longer require our copyright information to be posted on every page of your projects. NOW, it is only required that you post it somewhere on your project (once) & also in your product description.
2. We no longer limit the earning potential of a specific product. But remember, commercial use is for small home-based business, home-based crafters & teachers. We hope you make millions!
3. Get a 30% discount on ALL of your orders when you have a current commercial license with DJ Inkers! Wahooooo! You will be added to our ‘commercial license club,’ which gives you an automatic 30% off.
4. There is now ONE DJ Inker’s commercial license available (instead of 3 options). This license is good for 1 website, blog or selling venue. (You still need a separate license for each site or venue you sell from.)
5. After one year, you only need to renew your DJ commercial license if you wish to post NEW projects. (Projects that were posted before the expiration of your license are covered.) Note, the membership discount only continues with renewal.
So… to celebrate these changes & help spread the word… we are giving away a 1 year DJ Inker’s commercial license!!! Even if you already have a license with us… you could win a 1 year renewal! So be sure to enter!
Good luck & thank you for your support and smiles. We really appreciate it. Small companies survive because of the support of customers like YOU!
a Rafflecopter giveaway