DJ Inker's Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT! Absolutely NO commercial use of DJ Inker's designs and/or fonts is allowed without the purchase of a commercial license.
DJ Inkers' products are for personal or educational use ONLY... and ONLY for the use of a single purchaser. Sharing digital images is dishonest & unlawful. Please be honest and respectful in your use of our artwork and fonts. Click here for more info on our commercial license.
The purchaser may use & share finished projects, printables & educational resources with and for his/her classroom or family. For multiple licenses (if you'd like to share a purchased resource with other teachers or administrators) please ask us about our site licenses. :)
All digital files come in .png and/or .jpg formats and will work with all computers. These images can be resized, rotated, layered etc. Printables and full page projects come in jpg or PDF format. Fonts are either (.ttf) True Type or (.otf) Open Type format. Please contact us if another format is needed. Download links are valid for 72 hours, but can be easily renewed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All download purchases are FINAL.
1. DJ Inkers images and fonts are for personal & educational use only. They are NOT licensed or authorized for commercial use without the purchase of a commercial license (and you create a derivative work).
2. DJ Inker's products (or anything made using these products) CANNOT be resold in any way (ie. Teachers Pay Teachers, Etsy, Amazon, ebay etc.)
3. Clip art images, fonts, CD's & download links are not to be shared, redistributed or sold in any way. This is a copyright violation.
4. You are welcome to alter these images for personal or educational use, however, you may not take credit for any altered images or claim them as your own work.
5. You may post finalized projects (derivative works) online that are made using DJ Inker's products if you follow these guidelines:
- Every project must clearly state: " Clip art &/or fonts © Dianne J Hook. www.djinkers.com "
- You may share/post derivative projects (finished projects made with DJ Inkers clip art &/or fonts) on personal or educational websites, blogs & groups. The project must be free and for personal or educational use. Posting on commercial sites or selling your projects without a license is a copyright violation.
- Posted files MUST be saved in a 'flat' or un-editable format (.PDF, .jpg, .gif, etc.) if they are available to the general public. Do NOT post editable files (.doc, .eps, .ai, etc.) unless it is for personal or educational use. It is best if they are password protected and/or only given to people you know (students, parents, teacher aides).
- Please protect our work! Do not post individual images or fonts on any public or shared space online. This includes Pinterest, FaceBook, Google drives & public photo galleries.
Any photo, print shop or image program (that accepts png & jpg images) can be used to create with clip art and fonts. If you are new to clip art, fonts or digital crafting, please visit the DJ Learning Centerfor helpful tips, step-by-step tutorials, ideas, installation information and more.
By purchasing our products, you agree to these terms as well as our privacy statement. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com